Questions & Réponses

10.11.13


Hey everybody,
So I was thinking about doing a video to say "hey" and show you my French progress. So, I was thinking that it may be fun if you guys ask some questions and I will answer them in French.  That way I wouldn't have to think of random things to say in French (which is actually really hard) and I could answer any questions you have about, well anything!!  I'm excited, I think this will be fun!

Love you guys,
Jana

P.S. It's November, I'm kinda in denial!

You Might Also Like

6 notes

  1. "What are your three favorite things to do in France?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be awesome! I'm not sure of any questions I have, but I'd love to hear everyone else's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does your Pastor preach in French? What is your favorite "new" food?

    sending lots of hugs and love from all of us xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. How tall are you guys now? (Sorry, I'm just always curious!)
    2. What are some things about France that surprised or were unusual to you?
    3. What are you most looking forward to about burkina?

    Can't wait to see the video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. From Mason: Bus, Toot-toot, wash, woosh (AKA-shoes). From Christian: Be nice, Thanks French. Me: Are you enjoying shorter hair? Is the coffee stronger in France? Did you eat a grilled cheese today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell Christian I'm trying my best to be nice to French but it's kinda beating me up ;) I sure miss you guys!! We'll have to skype soon!!

      Delete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…